Types of Concept Paper
We use Concept paper to introduce a brief documents, and to explain the importance of a particular research project. Concept paper is usually requirements of every academic program. There are two kinds of concept paper namely implicit and explicit concept paper.
Implicit -implied though not plainly expressed. implicit refers to something that is suggested or implied but not ever clearly said. An example of implicit is when your wife gives you a dirty look when you drop your socks on the floor.
• She implicitly said she likes white shoes by saying she likes all colors but tan.
• The writer may not have clearly or directly laid out a moral vision, but it is understood through the characters, their actions, and their experiences.
Explicit – to fully and clearly express something, leaving nothing implied. Something is explicit when it is cleared stated and spelled out and there is no room for confusion, as in the writing of a contract or statute. For example,
• The law was explicit in whose tax rates were to be raised.
• He said explicitly, you will not attend that concert
• In both of these examples, the word explicit is used to demonstrate something that has been clearly and unambiguously expressed or stated. There is no room for doubt because everything is clearly and directly communicated.
• This is what separates these two words. Something is implicit when it is implied but not directly stated. Something is explicit when it is directly stated and leaves no room for uncertainty.
Its not about how you introduce your research paper, as long as you delivered convincingly to the audience, its enough
OTHERS: GOOGLE DICTIONARY