· Good understanding of Social Enterprise Management (SEM) and Curam Enterprise Framework.
· Experience with relational databases such as DB2.
· Understanding a high-level Entity-Relation structure as used in Curam.
· Experience in Software development, Client and Server technology.
· Technical experience in using programming languages such as Java, J2EE, XML, etc.
· Design and implement the eligibility rules using CER (Cúram Express Rules).
· Hands-on experience in working on rate tables and implementing the same in CER framework.
· Implemented the Child Eligibility Benefit rules based on the IRS business requirement.
· Experience in working on RSA and Eclipse IDE.
· Design and use structs and entities as needed in the project.
· Experience in working on Curam Batch Framework, UIM, VIM and IEG.
· Experience in working on Batch process and support it throughout.
· Experience in debugging and solving server and client side issues in Curam.
· Involved in implementing Custom evidence brokering framework.
· Experience in solving issues related to evidences raised by the testing team.
· Experience in working and generating Notices in Curam and Worked on Eclipse BIRT.
· Communicating and supporting the testing team in problem solving.
· Involved in learning and understanding of the different scope areas of development.
· Involved in full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
· Ability to share knowledge and help mentor teammates when necessary.
· Ability to understand, design and document Cúram Enterprise Framework Components as per the business requirement.
· Perform code review when possible.
· Attend daily scrums to update team and share knowledge.
· Work with the team with the designs for the development and fix issues covering different areas of the project.
· Developer level testing for each module and fix the defects identified.
Write code for Junit test cases.